Hey there Legends,
As mentioned earlier this month, the Legacy update brings with it a new cosmetic category—Community Created. This Season’s Community Created items include six loading screens, which will be earnable starting today.
Loading screens will be available one at a time over a Tuesday to Tuesday, week-long span.
Each of the Drops will be linked to ten different Twitch streamers week to week.Be sure to keep an eye out on the official Apex Legends Twitter account for who to watch each week. Mark your calendar for the following drop dates:
- Loading screen 1: June 1 – June 8
- Loading screen 2: June 8 – June 15
- Loading screen 3: June 15 – June 22
- Loading screen 4: June 22 – June 29
- Loading screen 5: July 20 – July 27
- Loading screen 6: July 27 – August 3
Setting up Your Account
Your Twitch and EA Account need to be linked while you’re watching the streams.
- Already connected your accounts but not sure which one is linked? Find out which account is linked by following these steps.
- Make sure you’re logging into the Twitch account where you want to watch the streams and get rewards.
Let the Drops Begin
Once your account is set up, sign into your Twitch account and watch the folks we’ve designated as flagged for drops each week. Be sure to follow our official Twitter account to find out who to tune-in to week to week.
- You need to have an EA account.
- Twitch Drops are available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Origin and Steam
- Players will receive Twitch Drops rewards based on how much they watch.
- You’ll see your reward in-game within 24 hours of the event the next time you log on.
How to Earn the Drops
- There are a total of six loading screens available throughout Apex Legends: Legacy
- Each load screen will be available one at a time and for a 7-day period
- To earn each screen, be sure to watch one of the designated Twitch streamers for one consecutive hour (switching between streamers for an hour won’t count!).
Et voilà! You are now the proud owner of a Community Created load screen!Start watching today for your chance to earn rewards.
One last thing
Once you’ve earned a screen and decide to boot up your game to go admire the artistry of it, you’re going to notice an odd redemption message that pops up. The title will still read “Twitch Drops” but the image displayed will be one for the Apex Legends Global Series and the copy will simply read “Unlocked.” Dismiss this and rest assured that your shiny new loading screen will be available for you to equip.
Play Apex Legends for free* now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Origin and Steam.
Follow Apex Legends on Twitter and Instagram, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and check out our forums.
Sign up for our newsletter today to receive the latest Apex Legends news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.
This announcement may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible. For more information, please refer to EA’s Online Service Updates at https://www.ea.com/service-updates.
*Applicable platform account and platform subscription (sold separately) may be required. A persistent internet connection and EA account required. Age restrictions apply. Includes in-game purchases.